As a GEMS Education school, we are committed to offering our boys and girls a wide-range of opportunities to allow each one to develop their skills and pursue her individual interests. To facilitate this, we have both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Examples of the kinds of activities we might offer are:
After School Activities and Clubs
- School Magazine
- Book club
- Debating (Arabic/English)
- Poetry (Arabic/English)
- Science Club (English)
- Robotics (English)
- Sports (swimming, netball, football, multi sports, badminton, tennis; various according to pupil interest)
- Chess Club
- Music (e.g. choir/band – both western & Arabic styles)
- Dance/Drama (both western & Arabic)
- English/Maths/Arabic Enrichment
- Art and Craft Clubs (glass painting/cross-stitch)
- Quran club
- Cooking club
- Cartoon club
- Arabic reading & writing club (in support of UAE Reading Year 2016)
- Additional Language Clubs – e.g. French/German
ESM Paid Activities
ESM is Dubai's leading sports training academy for both children and adults of all levels. These programs include: tennis, football, swimming, cricket, rugby, climbing, holiday camps and much more. Our main aim is to provide all students with the knowledge and tools to better themselves within the sport, with the focus on enjoyment through learning.
GEMS have engaged the services of ESM for additional activities to complement our free school based activities. There are costs for all these activities as detailed on the attached schedule. Places are not guaranteed and are allocated if vacancies are available and on a first come, first served basis at the specific sign up days allocated to the various schools.
For more information on what activities ESM offer please go to esportsuae.com