Information about Payments, Refunds, Re-enrolments and Withdrawals
Payment of Fees
- The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
- If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
- Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
Application fee of 525 AED (Inclusive of VAT) is due at the time of application, this fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
there will be a registration deposit when an offer of a seat in the school is extended, this deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
If a student joins in the school in the middle of a term/semester, the tuition fee applicable will be prorated, based on the number of full weeks (commencing from the week of joining) remaining and unexpired in the term/semester.
All forms of payment methods are accepted and can be made by in person at the school accounts office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid by cheque, cash, or wire transfer directly to the school bank account.
Non-payment of Fees
Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
- In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- In the case of a refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with a credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
This deposit is payable at the time of Re-enrolment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
A 'TC request' must be submitted online through your parent portal to formally notify the school your child will be leaving. There is a fee of AED 120 for all students transferring within Dubai to another school, or outside of the Emirate.